Kaneri Multigrain Cereal Stage 1
If you are thinking to start your baby’s food on semisolid then Kaneri is the perfect choice for your baby. Kaneri is homemade, with no preservatives that are 100% natural, no added colour, and artificial flavours, no added sugar and salt. Kaneri is the ultimate combination of 10 different millets which increases the nutritional value of food and essential during the growing phase of the child.
Trusted by the generation of Indian parents, Kaneri is an excellent source of calcium, iron, and protein. This is an unbeatable nourishment for growing kids that can be prepared without spending much time and effort. Kaneri is easy to digest and very delicious in taste. It has very good shelf life for 6 months.
Kaneri stage 1 is a perfect healthy food for babies from 6 months to 2 years.
Rice, sprouted wheat, sprouted nachini, green gram, mung bean, pigeon peas, black gram, black eyed peas, red lentils, & bengal gram
- Before preparing baby foods, it’s always good to sterilize the vessel.
- As per the baby’s age, you can make the texture of the porridge as: paste for 6-8 months baby or semi-solid for 8+ months old baby.
- For paste: Mix 2 tablespoon(20 gm) of Kaneri with 2 cup(200 ml) of milk or water.
- For semi-solid: Mix 2 tablespoon(20 gm) of Kaneri with 1 cup(100 ml) of milk or water.
- Add ghee and sugar or jaggery & salt as per need for taste.
- Boil for 2-3 mins to form a smooth texture and stir well to avoid lumps.
- Feed this tasty preparation to your child after it turns to room temperature.
- You can also cook kaneri in water and while serving you can add some milk in it.
- Or else you can make it spicy by tempering with coriander-cumin powder, garlic, turmeric, asafoetida & other spices in oil . Add Kaneri mixed with water in it and cook for few minutes. Your delicious porridge is ready to serve.
There are no reviews yet.