Kaneri Multigrain Cereal Stage 2
Kaneri stage 2 has the same ingredients as Kaneri stage 1, only the difference is its texture. It is perfect for 2 years above children. It has granules kind of texture so that you make dosa, upma, or thalipith from it for your growing kid. Kaneri stage 2 is homemade; with no preservatives that is 100% natural, no added colour, and flavours, no added sugar and salt. Kaneri stage 2 is the ultimate combination of 10 different millets which increases the nutritional value of food and is essential during the growing phase of the child.
Kaneri stage II is an excellent source of calcium, iron and protein. Trusted by the generation of Indian parents, Kaneri stage II, is unbeatable nourishment for growing kids. It is one of the favourite choices for today’s working women, as it is easy to prepare without spending time and effort in the kitchen. Kaneri stage 2 is easy to digest and very delicious in taste. It has a very good shelf life for 6 months.
Kaneri stage 2 is a perfect healthy food for children from 2 years to all.
- Pregnant women too can have this Kaneri stage 2 in the morning as it is a healthy breakfast.
- It is also a good choice for patients and elderly people, as it helps to recover from weakness and easy to digest.
Rice, sprouted wheat, sprouted nachini, green gram, mung bean, pigeon peas, black gram, black-eyed peas, red lentils, Bengal gram
- Sterilize the vessel before preparing food for kids.
- Mix 2 tablespoon(20 gms) of Kaneri with 1 cup(100 ml) of milk or water.
- Add ghee and sugar or jaggery, a pinch of salt as per taste.
- Boil for 2-3 mins to form a smooth texture.
- Stir well while cooking to avoid lumps.
- Your delicious porridge is ready to serve! Feed the child after cooling.
- You can cook the Kaneri in water and while serving you can add some milk in it.
- You can make it spicy by tempering with coriander-cumin powder, garlic, turmeric powder, asafoetida, & other spices in oil. Add Kaneri mixed with water in it and cook for few minutes. Also, you can prepare delicious upma.
- You can make dosa by adding some curd in it.or make thalipeth.